JS 145W Wheeled Excavator
Before you buy an excavator, you need to know it's going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately strength and durability come as standard with the JS 145W.
- Heavy-duty axles, dozers and stabilisers are designed for the toughest applications. Available in a range of configurations to be tailored to the job at hand.
- High-strength rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
- A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. Its also highly resistant to impact damage.
A comfortable favourite
We've designed the JS 145W to be versatile, comfortable, ergonomic and intuitive to operate. Which is good for your operators but even better for you. After all, great ease of use equals great productivity.
- Light, intuitive and smooth controls improve comfort and productivity. Joystick mounted power boost button allows for quick access of extra hydraulic power.
- The combination of a compact DIESELMAX Stage V engine and low level bonnet. Allows for excellent rearward visibility.
- Climate control option offers a precisely controlled cab temperature with fresh or recirculated air.
It's more important than ever to save money and time; the JS 145W with the Ecomax T4F engine is designed to work in harmony to deliver our most productive and efficient wheeled excavator.
- The quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast, easy and is purpose-designed for the JS range.
- Full list offering of auxiliary pipework options including hammer, auxiliary and low flow.
- The JS145W can be fitted with a tiltrotator for additional 45° tilt and 360° between the arm and attachment. Providing optimum productivity.
On-site safety is crucial, so we've designed the JS 145W to incorporate as many cutting edge safeguards as possible. In short, your operators are in safe hands.
- Steps and platforms have anti-slip punched steel plates for optimum grip, even in wet or icy conditions.
- JCB's 2GO system fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements.
- A large glass area and low bonnet line provides superb all round visibility.