The vision from the outset of the project was to design and engineer the most innovative solution in response to five key challenges facing customers in today's construction sector.
Designed without compromise, we were the first to move the engine, tanks and ancillaries to the chassis making the JCB Hydradig 110W first for visibility, stability, manoeuvrability, mobility and serviceability.
In a world where time is money, a top speed of 40kph and stepless transmission from a 81kW tier 4 final Ecomax engine lets you travel to and between sites quicker and in comfort.
- 3 mobility modes, highway mode, site mode and creep mode, allows the Hydradig to adapt to any task.
- Auto-idle as standard reduces revs when the machine is idling to save fuel.
- A new start-stop button has been implemented to further enhance the operators 'get in and go' mobility.
In today's world where space is at a premium, compact dimensions and all-round visibility have become increasingly important.
- All-round visibility with the ability to see all four wheels plus a 1m perimeter around the machine at round level.
- With the engine and other components housed in the chassis, the counterweight has been radically reduced.
- Low-level glass and optional LED work lights means the Hydradig is easier to operate in tight, crowded work sites, day and night.
The support you need
In a world of tough decisions where the customer rightfully expects the very best in machine back up and a complete package of value added solutions, JCB delivers.
- Providing information like idle time and fuel consumption. LiveLink saves you money and improves productivity.
- Keep track of what your Hydradig has been doing throughout the day with regular performance reports.
- Accurate hours monitoring and service alerts improve maintenance planning.
- Real time geo-fencing alerts tell you when machines move out of predetermined zones.