525-60 Hi-Viz Telehandler
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Hi Viz Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
A low height of 1890mm and a narrow width of 1840mm enables this JCB loadall to access the very smallest operating environments.
- 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for roading.
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, we’ve fitted the JCB 525-60 Hi Viz telehandler with 4WD as standard.
- Your telehandler operators can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
The 525-60 Hi Viz loadall is equipped with a potent JCB diesel by Kohler Stage V engine that produces 310nm of torque at just 1500rpm.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- An auto regeneration feature on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) enables maximum productivity and uncompromised performance.
- AutoStop on the new Stage V model automatically shuts off the engine whilst the 525-60 Hi Viz remains safely parked and not in operation.
- SLJ, Manual Pin Lock, Noaux, Tilt Lever Lock
- 12-16.5 Galaxy Beefy Baby Ind Tyres
- Suspension Seat Cloth - Fixed Back With 2 inch Lap Belt
- Q-fit Carriage - Manual Pin Locking Includes Fork Retention Kit
- English Language Pack (Stage 5 With Single Aux and Data Tag)
- Fully Glazed Cab with Glass Bottom Door Includes Front and Rear Wiper
- Grease Gun and Cartridge
- Forks And Bar: 100W 40T 1067L For Q-fit Carriage - For Hi-vi Z Machines Only
- Front and Rear Work Lights
- Air Conditioning
- Green Beacon and Seat Belt
- Start Logic Setup
- Key Pad Immobiliser