85Z-2 Compact Excavator
At JCB, we've been building tracked excavators for over 50 years. Our 85Z-2 compact excavator is product of all this experience and insight, designed to be robust, strong and durable without compromising performance.
JCB's 85Z is high performance, productive excavator. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, and there's a wealth of innovative design features to get the most from every drop of fuel.
It’s widely acknowledged that a comfortable operator is a productive operator. Even more so when you add easy to use controls into that working environment. That’s why the new 85Z-2 midi cab and controls have been upgraded to provide the ultimate working experience.
- New easy to read and use 7” upright display screen.
- New joystick boom swing & aux controls provide increased floor space.
- Low in-cab noise levels.
- Rotary control throttle and navigation dial and membrane switch panel.
A safe machine is vitally important to both owners, operators and bystanders; that’s why the new 85Z-2 zero tailswing machine goes way beyond basic requirements to help keep sites safe. Its safety and serviceability features also provide big benefits to rental companies and contractors alike.
- A wide track frame and low centre of gravity provide best-in-class stability.
- Unique JCB 2GO safety system.
- New safety diagnostics include machine health checks and an advanced lift over system.
- Long 500 hour greasing intervals.
- 450vmm (18 in) Rubber Tracks
- Iso Control Pattern: High Flow, Double Acting Auxiliaries
- High Back Fabric Suspension Seat
- Standard Dozer (91 inch (2320 mm) Wide
- 83 inch (2100 mm) Dipper
- Cab with Air Conditioning and Toughened Glass
- Rotating Beacon
- Radio Kit
- Exterior Mirrors
- Rear View Wide-Angled Mirror
- Grease Gun and Cartridge Ki