Tough to beat
Introducing the new Stage V 35Z-1 zero tailswing mini excavator. The New Generation 3.5T compact excavators.
The new 35Z-1 is one of the New Generation Stage V machines with no need for electronic control, aftertreatment or EGR. It has zero tailswing for easy and safe manoeuvrability, especially in confined spaces and 100% steel bodywork.
Ready to perform
The new JCB 35Z-1 is powered by a Perkins 18.4kw stage v engine, while a new electronically controlled pump is perfectly matched to help undertake the most challenging tasks.
- Operation of the hydraulic attachments has been enhanced with new electro proportional joysticks.
- Choose from an extensive range of JCB attachments, including a brand new to the range thumb attachment.
- Bucket tearout forces of up to 32.0kN combined with fast cycle times, gives unrivalled productivity
The new 35Z-1 has safety and serviceability features that protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike, as well as minimising downtime.
- Wide-opening steel bonnet and external fuel cap makes re-fuelling and daily checks safe and easy
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- LiveLink option is available to control your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO system
- JCB Trackmaster Plus Rubber Tracks 300mm (12inch)
- ISO Control Pattern - High Flow Double Acting Electro-Proportional Thumb Controlled Aux For 2 Way D*
- Highback Fabric Seat
- Standard 1300mm Dipper
- Standard 2 Way Dozer
- Hydraulic Quick hitch Pipework
- High Spec Code For Cab Builds
- Hydraulic Quick hitch
- LED Amber Beacon
- Livelink (Includes 5 Year Subscription)
- 600mm General Purpose Bucket with Bucket Pins