5CX Sitemaster Backhoe Loader
Our new range of Stage V JCB Sitemaster machines are designed to help you be the master of all jobs, on any worksite.
The ultimate spec makes the 3CX,4CX and 5CX PRO models the ultimate performing machines. Whichever model you choose, the world's best-selling excavator loaders are ideal for owner operators, local authorities and plant hire, across any application.
Sitemaster of Power
JCB excavator loaders have always led the way in performance and our new 5CX PRO Sitemaster machine boasts a number of brand new features and industry firsts.
- A 4.8L 81kW engine delivers maximum power.
- The new seat on servo machines can now recognise which direction it is facing, automatically switching controls between loader and excavator to save time.
- Standard features include: End Boom Damping, high flow load auxillary, clam ram and rear light guards, front bumper protection, Bluetooth radio and integrated LED roof beacons.
- The 5CX PRO has outstanding loader performance. 4 equal sized wheels enhance productivity and tractive effort while 4-wheel steer provides outstanding manoeuvrability and handing.
Sitemaster of Control
The 5CX PRO has all-new Auto features that take automation to the next level, making the new excavator loaders even easier to use.
- Auto Stop, Auto 2WD, Auto Seat Select, Auto Drive lever, Auto stabilisers, Auto interior lights and Auto Level on servo models, make these machines the automatic choice.
- A 7" display provides the operator with up-to-date information on machine health, plus alerts, service schedules, ‘how to videos’, audio and phone controls.
- New, easy to read front screen, displays the speedometer and which gear is selected in Powershift and Autoshift modes.
- The new Auto stabiliser technology system enables the stabilisers to automatically extend and stop when the feet make contact with the ground.
- 4cx And 5Cx Model Pack, Stage 5 72 - 81 Kw.
- Michelin Power Cl 440/80-28 Autoshift + Tl, Aws
- Cab With A/c Cloth Air Suspension Seat (Heated)
- Cab, Livelink, Key Immobiliser
- Hammer/bi-directional Pipework , End Boom Damp
- 5/8 Pipework Rtd And Auto Srs For Bi-di Use
- 4CX Territory Pack with Cesar Datatag
- Lifting Kit Sensors With 255Kg Counterweight
- Tipping Link With Lifting Kit And 5T Lift Shackle
- 600 mm (24 inch) Heavy Duty Profile with Teeth
- Direct Mount 6-in-1 with Forks and Toe Plate, 2438 mm (96 inch) 1.3M3 (1.6Yd3), Standard Duty