3CX ECO Backhoe Loader
The JCB 3CX ECO is the world’s number one backhoe loader (along with the JCB 4CX ECO). The 3CX ECO is a product of JCB’s Efficient Design philosophy, responding to rising fuel prices and environmental concerns with class-leading efficiency and low running costs.
In typical roading, loading, excavating and idle cycles, this backhoe loader, equipped with a powerful 63 kW DIESELMAX engine, actually delivers an average fuel saving of up to 16%, plus lower emissions and noise levels. And, with extended tank range, you benefit from a longer, more productive working day.
Build quality and reliability
- Heavy duty reinforced excavator end with replaceable wear plates on the bucket and dipper to provide protection from abrasive material such as rock.
- Steel fenders, bonnets and nose are fitted to enhance protection on the loader end against damage.
- Purpose designed JCB drivetrain with JCB Dieselmax engine, JCB transmission, and JCB axles for optimum productivity and excellent efficiency.
- Simple gear-pump hydraulic system for reliability and long-term durability.
- Narrow-profile boom and dipper are fitted for superb visibility when conducting excavation work.
- Equal length boom and dipper enables maximum reach and longer trenches without re-positioning machine.
- Efficient hydraulic system provides big tearout forces—perfect for hard ground and arduous digging.
- 4-ram parallel lift loader arms and sloping bonnet line provide great visibility to the front shovel.
- Formidable shovel breakout forces of 6010 kgf
- Fit with standard 1.0m3 GP shovel
- World’s most efficient backhoe across typical duty cycles
- Efficient 3-pump hydraulic system
- Powered by JCB’s renowned Dieselmax engines
- Integrated quickhitch with forks – best-in-class visibility and lift capacity
- Best-in-class backhoe output – more material moved per hour
- Redesigned cab