155 HD Skid Steer Loader
Flexible, multi-purpose and highly productive.
The small platform 703kg rated operating capacity JCB 155 radial lift skid steer loader is ideal working at ground level for digging and moving materials and mid-range height tasks like dumping over walls.
Power and performance
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
- Efficient 44kW JCB Diesel by Kohler T4F engine requires no exhaust after treatment.
- An industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
- The standard hydraulic circuit is 70 lpm. A high-flow option up to up to 115 lpm is available for maximum attachment versatility.
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) option allows for improved load retention and faster loading cycles.
Strength and durability
JCB has earned its reputation for strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
- Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight.
- The Powerboom™ provides safe internal routing for hydraulic hoses, for maximum protection from impact.
- A solid undercarriage provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
- For greater breakout force, JCB skid steers have the largest quick hitch pivot pins in the industry.
The world's safest
With a wide-opening side door for safe entry and exit, operators no longer need to climb over large attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- A wide-opening side door enables easy and safe entry and exit.
- 60% better visibility around the machine than conventional twin-arm machines.
- Tasks such as loading a truck or changing attachments are simplified due to excellent visibility.