3T Site Dumper
A true mid-range dumper, the JCB 3T-2 offers a wealth of versatility and performance, along with several configuration options to ensure that you get exactly the right machine for your intended use.
Build quality and reliability
Huge amounts of expertise and innovation have gone into the new range of JCB site dumpers, built ready to tackle anything the rental market can throw at them.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of build quality.
- Skip strength is class-leading courtesy of thick steel side walls and heavy duty steel front and base plates.
- Heavy duty articulated chassis and skips help your machine to withstand the toughest work sites.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing ensures superior structural strength and durability. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -15°C.
Exceptional levels of research have gone in to making the JCB site dumper range the safest in the industry, protecting both the operator and your investment.
- An array of safety features include green LED beacon with lap belt indication, LED front and rear work lights, JCB LiveLink telematics and Hi-Viz yellow painted steps and handles
- A folding, hinged ROPS frame is fitted as standard for operator protection in the event of a machine overturn
- Simple, effortless access and egress with 3 points of contact available at all times
- Full width steer column shields the operator from falling material
- 3T Front Tip Skip
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Standard Traction Tyres
- Roadlight Ready Kit
- Folding ROPS Frame
- JCB Livelink Telematics