CT160 Vibratory Tandem Roller
The new JCB CT160 tandem rollers have been designed to be easy in a hard world. They are easy to use, easy to be productive, easy to keep safe and secure and easy to service.
Easy to be productive
With a best-in-class linear load of 10kg/cm on both drums, the new CT160 makes it easy to be productive whether on aggregates or asphalt.
The easy manually adjusted off-set increases efficiency by aiding the operator to avoid damage to kerbs and ironwork.
The new CT160 features the latest Tier 4 Final and EU5 compliant 14.5kW Kubota engine which provides improved fuel economy without compromise to performance and without the cost and inconvenience of a DPF or fuel additives.
All drums have chamfered edges for a smooth finish.
Easy to use
With a simple, intuitive control layout that needs no explaining and superior operator comfort, our new CT160 tandem rollers make working not just easy but also a pleasure.
There is two-sided access onto the all-improved operator stand with integrated grab handle in the moulded plastic water tank and additional ergonomically positioned grab rail.
A responsive directional drive lever makes for smooth operation.
Our new CT control panel has easy to understand work modes and all switches are easy to use with a gloved hand.
- Easy manually adjusted off-set helps avoid damage to kerbs and ironwork
- Tier 4 Final and EU5 compliant 14.5kW Kubota engine with no costly DPF
- JCB's LiveLink telematics system as standard helps you monitor performance and pinpoints machine location
- Simple intuitive control layout that needs no explaining
- Best-in-class static linear load of 10kg/cm on both drums
- Zero maintenance centre joint