215T Compact Track Loader
The new small platform 955 kg rated operating capacity JCB 215T vertical lift compact track loader is ideal for lifting and loading at height while its tracks provide extra stability on uneven ground.
Being small but powerful makes it very productive with the versatility to utilise power hungry attachments.
Power and performance
With plenty of power and versatile features, JCB sets new standards for efficiency and productivity in skid steer loaders.
Unlike conventional skid steer cooling systems, JCB’s pulls cool, clean air from above and forces hot air out through the sides and rear, away from the operator.
All JCB machines feature an industry standard quick hitch for quick coupling to all JCB attachments and all other brands.
The standard hydraulic circuit on JCB small platform machines it is 70 lpm. A high-flow option up to up to 115 lpm is available for maximum attachment versatility.
Strength and durability
JCB has earned its reputation for strong design, and JCB skid steers are built tough to handle the demands of any application and any condition.
Fully-welded chassis provides a rigid structure for maximum strength and reduced weight. A solid undercarriage with cast steel, triple-flanged rollers provides consistent performance on demanding terrain.
The unique JCB single-arm Powerboom™ boasts tapered pivot pins and 20% more steel than conventional twin-arm skid steer designs for greater rigidity with less wear and improved retention of material in the bucket.
- Unique Powerboom™ loader arm with tapered pins for ultimate rigidity
- Side entry design for maximum safety
- Efficient 55kW JCB Diesel by Kohler KDI T4F engine requires no exhaust after treatment
- Enter a value
- A small machine with more power and higher 115 lpm flow rate
- 60% better visibility and up to 46% larger cab than rivals
- Tilting cab for easy servicing and reduced downtime
- Versatile machine due to bolt on counterweights